Friday, September 19, 2008

Yeah, I know...

It's not Music Monday! But today I'm breaking all my rules! Because I can...and because it's a beautiful, breezy, cool (Thank you Lord!) day and I just feel like singing! So I'm gonna! I hope you'll join me!

Was that enough exclamation points for you? (!)










How Can I Keep From Singing ~ Chris Tomlin

(Remember to scroll down and pause my player before playing this video!)

"I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to sing!!!!" YEAH!

Interesting devotional time this morning...perhaps I'll share that tomorrow. But right now, I just want to take delight in this day, give thanks for my many, many blessings...and SING!
"Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises." James 5:13

10 comments:

Tamela's Place said...

What a beautiful song by Chris Tomlin.. Thank you Gigi for sharing that.

Despite all the troubles that we may experience here in this life it is good to know that we are loved by the King and He is our hope and our everything. And just knowing that makes me want to sing.
Thank you again Gigi it has been the highlight of my day... tamela

Gigi said...

Tamela, I'm glad you stopped by to share it with me! It's been a glorious day, hasn't it?

LauraLee Shaw said...

You know, I feel like singing too. It's just that kind of day. So glad you shared it! Heyyyy, maybe between the two of us, it'll catch on. Ya think?

Gigi said...

We can only hope Laura Lee...we can only hope!

preacherman said...

Beautiful music and post.
I hope you have a great weekend!

Gigi said...

Thanks preacherman! You too!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I loves me some Chris Tomlin! Good stuff, Gigi. :o)

Hope all is well with you and yours. I enjoyed your devotional over at CBO.

Happy weekend!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Gigi said...

Thanks Diane! Chris Tomlin is a favorite of ours too...

Appreciate your kind words about my devotional - I look forward to reading many more on the CBO site!

Tamela's Place said...

Thank you Gigi for the birthday greeting.. I did have a beautiful day with my family. You and your hubby have a great weekend...

Putz said...

i have done both a book review and music monday of the great music in my life for the LAST 50 years under do you love this music on putz....all my temptations have been to offend the spirit of christ in me and when i find oout what is happening i rebel against the satin or evil that is offending...it has worked in the past