Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Refuel Wednesday


"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." Revelation 3:20
Tonight we begin another semester of Refuel classes at our church. I really like that word. Refuel: to be supplied with more fuel. Yeah - I like it!

So every Wednesday evening for the next 11 or 12 weeks my Sweet Hubby and I will be continuing the study of the Book of Revelation that we began in the Spring Refuel semester. (The Summer semester was filled with The Truth Project.)

This study takes the better part of a year to complete and truly goes in-depth into Revelation. Our Senior Associate Pastor teaches the class and he is just phenomenal in his insight and explanations. We use Dr. Jeremiah's study guide, Escape the Coming Night and it is fabulous in helping us study and understand God's Word on this final chapter...

Escape the Coming Night ~ Study Guide
Dr. David Jeremiah

On a personal note, my Sweet Hubby slept better last night. But he's just so weak...only able to be up for an hour or so at a time and then back to bed to rest. And he's supposed to start chemo again next Friday. Please continue to keep him in your prayers...I am so grateful to you all.

4 comments:

Tamela's Place said...

I pray for Gigi's sweet hubby Heavenly Father and I ask you to touch his body and refuel him with the strength and health that only you can give. In Your precious Son Jesus name. Amen!

Putz said...

god loves you and your hubby, that is for sure, all else is just the frosting

Gigi said...

Thanks putz...your comment made me smile :)

Jeanne said...

Gigi, I join Tamela in her prayer for your husband.

Keeping you both lifted up in prayer.

Jeanne