Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Make a wish!

Today is a very special day! In fact, I think I feel a song coming on!!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday my dear Sweet Hubby...
Happy birthday to you!!

And being Wednesday, it was also chemo day...so I baked my Sweet Hubby's favorite cupcakes last night (yellow with milk chocolate frosting), boxed them up and we took them to chemo to share with patients and staff.

Then it was home for a dinner of meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy and corn. Because today is all about my Sweet Hubby and that sounded good to him - so good that he had seconds!

And guess what was for dessert? You got it!

Happy Birthday sweetheart...you are my everything and I love you with all my heart. Now, close your eyes and make a wish!

"Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth He has made mention of my name." Isaiah 49:1


3 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful!

I'm really loving you blog too. I like your christian approach to life.

Happy Birthday to your hubby.

I've added you to my favorites list. I'll be back.

God Bless.

Gigi said...

Thank you Darlene - I'll be sure to pass along your Birthday wishes! And thanks also for the "add" - I look forward to your next visit!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you, sweet hubby, happy birthday to you!!! Our birthday wish and many prayers to you on this day and each day. Great pictures, beautiful cupcakes, loving family..... what more could someone ask for to celebrate a special day. (and I'll bet you'll still be celebrating over the weekend.) Our love to you. T & J