Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow with a Capital *W*

Just wanted to put up a quick post to say I'm back from the Extraordinary Women Conference and when I say "wow" I mean "WOW!!!!"

Blessing followed blessing and you can be sure I will tell you all about it!

I so appreciate your prayers for JJ and myself. And you were in my thoughts and prayers this weekend too!

Give me a few days to gather myself together and continue praying over what the Lord put upon my heart this weekend and I'll be back to share, share, share about what I heard, what I felt and what a magnificent, loving, Savior we serve!

Until then, I'm going to close with one of the Scripture verses we were asked to read to prepare for the conference. I told JJ that I must have read this verse a hundred times if I've read it once. But as I read it the other night, it was as if I were reading it for the very first time. What clarity! What simplicity! The Holy Spirit was already at work, readying me for the "work" ahead!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 NLT

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Can't wait to hear more - who the speakers and musicians were, etc.