Friday, May 7, 2010

Play Therapy

Yesterday I had the privilege of spending the afternoon with a few of my most favorite little people in the world...

Allow me to introduce you:

This is Princess P!

And this is Sweet P!

And this is Big Brother and Karate Star C!


But c'mon guys...these pictures are going on your Gigi's blog...is that all you've got???

Ahh...there's the charm!!!



Sigh...I'm head over heels for these three! And spending time with them is really, really good for my soul.

Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me. But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea. What sorrow awaits the world, because it tempts people to sin. Temptations are inevitable, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting."
Matthew 18: 2-7 NLT

5 comments:

Jody said...

Hi Gigi,
I have been thinking about you a lot this week, I am really praying that God will show you his purpose for you as you continue to pilgrim this earth. I am so happy you had some play therapy.
Happy Mother's Day.

Rita Loca said...

Made me smile!

JJ said...

These 3 are "goo goo" for you and love spending time with you. We are all blessed to have you (aunt Gigi) in our life and always looking forward to spending more time with you!

Kim said...

Adorable! Children have a way of just melting hearts.

Dawn said...

They are adorable - I'm so glad you had such a therapeutic day!