Thursday, January 7, 2010

Storm

Prayer Warriors, will you help? I just received a message from a friend that her husband tried to commit suicide yesterday. Their son found him. I know they have been struggling in their marriage for a while now and that he lost his job a while ago...pressure, pressure, pressure...I have been praying for them for months now. She has been praying for months now...

Will you pray?

God bless you...and thank you.

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20 NIV

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

OH, Gigi....I just stopped to pray. There is just so much pressure in our world today, it's easy to imagine being overwhelmed with life!

Gigi said...

Thank you so very much Nancy Grayce...she is such a sweet, kind person. My heart is just aching for this family...