Thursday, October 2, 2008

Liberty

The debate between the Vice Presidential candidates is tonight. I don't know about you, but I'm about "politicked out." Still, I feel an obligation to watch, listen and learn. We have much to be thankful for in this great nation of ours. And the fact that we have the liberty to hold such events is a good place to start.

Last October, my Sweet Hubby and I spent a few days in Philadelphia. We had a wonderful time taking in the history of that city...

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
2 Corinthians 3:17
May it always be so. Amen.

3 comments:

Putz said...

sorry utah oregon game tonight 7 mountain standard time, iam a ute fan not a palin biden fan....i am really an occilating fan

Gigi said...

putz - I can always count on you for a chuckle! Enjoy your game tonight!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I didn't watch the debate myself. I am to the point that I just want to vote and be done with all the mud slinging. I sure am glad that God is the one in control, no matter what men and governments may think.

Happy Friday and weekend! :o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

PS: Walmart is doing away with ALL their self checks. They were losing massive amounts by shoplifting through them.