Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends

What would I do, where would I be, without all the wonderful friends I have in my life?

People I know...our best friends J & T - who are here so lovingly to support us this week. My girlfriends who call, text, im, email every day just to "check in and see if you need anything." Our church friends who support us spiritually and emotionally. The people I have met via online pancreatic cancer support groups who "walk the walk" with me and understand exactly...

I know God has a plan for me and my Sweet Hubby and all of them factor into it. Thank you Lord for tending to our every need.
"Two sparrows are sold for a penny, aren't they? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's permission. Indeed, even the hairs on your head have all been counted! So stop being afraid. You are worth more than a bunch of sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Beautiful scripture and oh so true.

God Bless.