Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Courageous Heart

"A Courageous Heart For Men" is the title of the daily devotional that my Sweet Hubby uses. He has a courageous heart. And a spirit on fire for the Lord! It is awesome to listen to him and watch him in his walk with Jesus...

I took a quick glance at the reading for today in his devotional. I was stunned by how timely it was given that today is Chemo, Day One. It read: "Need courage? God can handle it."
"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:8
What a verse to carry in his heart today...Thank you Lord for your goodness!

I will try and post an update later today. Just received a call and they've moved my Sweet Hubby's appointment from 1 p.m. to 11 a.m. Please keep him in your prayers this morning - we thank you!

No comments: