Saturday, February 13, 2010

One for me, one for you

**UPDATE**

Congratulations Dawn...you were the winning post! If you'll email me through my profile with your mailing info, I'll send the book on its way this week...Enjoy!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2010-02-16 11:47:16 UTC

*************************************************************


If you've read my blog for a while, you may know that I really, really like Beth Moore. So, I was very excited to pick up my copy of her latest book:


So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us

In fact, I was so very excited that I picked up TWO copies...one for me and one for YOU! Well, one of you, anyway!

That's right...it's a giveaway here at ItTR!

If you'd like to have a copy of Beth's latest book for your very own, leave me at least one comment - or as many as you like - between now and ummm, let's say 6 a.m. Tuesday morning (2/16/10). I'll draw a winner and get the book off to you. I'll be using that random integer thingy to pick a number Tuesday morning so be sure and check back sometime Tuesday to see if you won (of course you're gonna win, right?) because if you did, I'll be needing some info from you!

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:17 NIV

7 comments:

Jody said...

Good morning Gigi, have a great weekend.

Dawn said...

I would love to have this book! And I want Kristen to read it, too!!

Suburban prep said...

This sounds like a book that most could learn from.
I would love the chance to learn.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

Putz said...

rifght on, now that i know you have an official counter thingy to make this all fair, i will enter, i know very little of your side of christian belief

Putz said...

go gigi

Putz said...

#3 entry. go burma shave

Dawn said...

YAY!! I can hardly wait to read it and pass it on to Kristen. I will send you an e-mail right away. Thanks so much!