Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Come Together Now

**Please scroll down and pause my player before watching video**





Beautiful song, no?

If you liked it (or even if you didn't!), would you please consider going to iTunes and purchasing the song for only $1.29? All of the artists involved donated their time and talent. All of the studio and recording time and equipment was donated as well. The end result being that 100% of the profits from the sale of this single will be donated to the relief efforts in Haiti. 100%.

Thank you, Michael W. Smith, and everyone involved in this project! You truly have been His Hands and Feet...


I will sing a new song to you, O God! I will sing your praises with a ten-stringed harp. Psalm 144:9 NLT

1 comment:

Jody said...

Stopping by to say hi. I'm feeling better, but my hubby has walking pnuemonia, so I'm taking care of him. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.