Saturday, October 17, 2009

This is for us

For Marsha, Shonda, Colleen, Sheila, Mickey, Debbie, Susan, Carolyn and all whose names I can't recall at this moment...and me.


My Princess Bride

May I invite you to let your heart dance with Me today? Only I can turn your mourning into dancing. I will give you the beauty and grace needed for the world to see that you are My Beautiful Bride. When you dance with Me, you will feel yourself move to the beat of My heart. It is time, My Bride, to put on your dancing shoes. Now allow me, Your Prince, to play a song, a song for your soul. A song that will make your heart beat with Mine now and throughout all eternity.

Love,
Your true Prince Charming
Excerpt from His Princess Bride ~ Love Letters from Your Prince
by Sheri Rose Shepherd



"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!" Psalm 30:11-12



5 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful!

jeleasure said...

Hi Gigi,
Your new blog looks good.
I wanted to come back to blogging, but for some reason, I just did not have the focus or motivation I used to have.
The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. Then, I posted my resume on Carreer Builder and received an invitation to apply to Examiner.com.
So that is where I post. So, now I'm sort of back on the circuit. I'll have to figure out a way to create traffic for blogger friends of mine from my page. Getting readers is easier at Examiner.com. I had 46 today. So, if I could post blog addresses, then, you may receive more viewers. I'll have to look into it. In the mean time, here is my address, http://www.examiner.com/x-25759-Richmond-Evangelical-Examiner~y2009m10d16-Physicist-claim-intervention-from-God

Let me see if I can create a link, Richmond Evangelical Examiner

I think that will work. It has been a while since I posted links on Blogspot.

jeleasure said...

Hi Gigi,
It's Jim, again. I forgot how to post links. I also forgot to comment on your post.
Here is the thought I had,
Dancing is an imagery of moving. So, we have been moving through this world with God.

I can't explain that very well. But, we here of dance in relationship to God. Steven Curtis Chapman has two songs, I can think of that discuss dancing as an interaction with God. One discusses his birth. It is kind of a Rock song about being born and beginning to dance. The other one says something about a curtain falling...???? that is all I can hear in my head, now. Maybe more will come to me later. I'll let you know.
O.k.,
Let me try the link again.
This link will take you to a specific article. However, there should be more to the righ. Let's see if this one works.

Gigi said...

Hi Jim, thank you for the visit! I hope you and Vicki will stop by often...

I had an acquaintance write for Examiner.com for quite some time. I don't know all the particulars, but I know it was not a good experience for her. I hope your time with them will be better and I wish you much success with your writing!

Trudy said...

Love the new look on your blog. It's been some time since I've been able to check on you. Glad you have found the new book. Looks like it's really AWESOME stuff. Still praying for you...Love PT