Monday, October 19, 2009

Just too much

Sorry everyone...this one is for me to process through some feelings.

Too much loss lately, too much emotion all day, every day. So much sadness, so little joy. How do you find your way back to the surface when you just keep sinking, sinking, sinking...















One Moment More ~ Mindy Smith


"He replied, 'You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God and not trouble?' In all this, Job did not sin in what he said." Job 2:10

6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, Gigi, so sorry you're going through this. More often than not, we will never know why, what, when and so forth until we actually stand before our savior and then I don't think it will matter. But it hurts so badly while you're going through all this earthly pain! I'm stopping right now to say a prayer for your comfort!

Putz said...

well i got to dedicate paul's grave and his son sang in a beautiful baritone voice at the gravesite....you help me gigi even loaded down with all, you still help me...does it matter that you help me?????????

Jody said...

Thinking of you today as the year anniversary of your sweet hubby going to be with Jesus.

Jody said...

Sorry about the previou post, I know it isn't today, I meant to say I know it is approaching.

Gigi said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. I keep reminding myself that my thoughts are not His thoughts and that while I do not see the big picture, He surely does. And yet, the pain is still here and I just have to walk through it as best I can. And that means bringing it here, to my blog. It sometimes helps to write things out...

Jess said...

Dear gigi...even though I couldn't get to a computer yesterday...i knew it was your day...and I prayed and prayed.

I think it helped me to no think about myself....know you are loved and thought about and prayed over.

Love, Jess