Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's the little things!

Today's entry will be brief...I have a lot to do and the day's a wastin'! Matthew is on his way home for the weekend, I have a lawn to mow, a pup to tend to...

My Sweet Hubby told me this morning that last night was the best night's sleep he's had in a long time! He has not been sleeping well at all, multiple awakenings with difficulty falling back to sleep. His oncologist has him on medication and it appears to be working - finally! I'm grateful! Sleep is restorative. Imperative and necessary.
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me. Psalm 3:5
It may not seem like much, but it's the small things that count! Thank you Lord, for all our many blessings, both big AND small!

I wish you all a wonderful, blessed weekend ~ see you Monday!

No comments: