Monday, April 18, 2011

Chosen

Blessed Holy Week. A prayerful time of reflection, worship, praise and thanksgiving for the sacrifice made by our Heavenly Father in the form of His only Son...our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Because He bore my sin on that cross, I can truly say I am NEW!!! I am CHOSEN!!!

For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
Romans 8:29 NLT

*Please scroll down and pause player before watching video*




Most of the crowd spread their garments on the road ahead of him, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. Jesus was in the center of the procession, and the people all around him were shouting, "Praise God for the Son of David! Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD! Praise God in highest heaven!" The entire city of Jerusalem was in an uproar as he entered. "Who is this?" they asked. And the crowds replied, "It's Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."
Matthew 21: 8-11 NLT

*******************************************************

And speaking of prayerful - thanks to all who entered my *Prayerful* giveaway here at ItTR! Three beautiful prayer journals will be finding new homes with:


Jody (Post #3)
Julie (Post #9)
Dawn (Post #13)


Congratulations!! Now...it's decision time! I'll need to know which journal you've decided on - and remember, you have your choice of one of Jennifer's original Prayer Journals or one of her new Journal Prayer Combo designs! Also...Jennifer will be personalizing your journal, so please let me know what name you'd like on yours. And lastly, I'll need your mailing address! Thanks!

You can get this information to me via an email through my profile! I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

becca said...

Congrats to the winners! So fun!

Dawn said...

Fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll be getting you the information. BTW, I love listening to Jeremy Camp on my Ipod at the gym.

moreofhim said...

WooHoo!! What a total blessing!! Thank you SO much. I will be honest and tell you I was REALLY hoping that I would be one of the winners! :) These prayer journals are so amazing. Thank you!! I will email you with my info. Thank you, again!

God bless you - Julie