Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just You and me

It's almost 2 a.m. and like a lot of nights - most nights - I'm awake. Praying. Tonight (this morning?) I did something a bit different. I turned on Pandora radio on my phone...just a little soft music in the background while I gathered my thoughts. Of course, as happens so often, the music became a beautiful conduit for my conversation with our Creator.

These past few days have been filled with prayer requests. Illnesses, impending death of a friend of a friend, financial struggles...and with each day I add to my journal and take these concerns to the Throne Room - seeking His grace, mercy, peace, healing - on behalf of others. Many times I just ask Him to help me know what to say (and sometimes what NOT to say as well!).

Tonight, as I was lying there just...listening...a song came on. It was perfect. A prayer unto itself. I love that. And I wanted you to know - to share it with you.


*Please scroll down and pause player before watching video.*




Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Know that you are always in my prayers.

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.
Psalm 62:1 NLT

5 comments:

becca said...

I love you, friend! <3

moreofhim said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

God bless you - Julie

nancygrayce said...

Thanks for being such a prayer warrior! I sure needed that scripture during this season!

Dawn said...

It is so good to know you have our backs!

Judy said...

Music is awesome. I love David Crowder Band!

Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Corinthians 4:17 (Amen!)