Thursday, December 10, 2009

Treasure hunt

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him to find her."

I don't know who is responsible for the above quote, but I love it!! And the same is true of a man's heart. Beautiful...

Ladies - is your heart lost in the Lord? Men, how about yours?

I can think of no better time of year to lose ourselves to Him than now...as we prepare to welcome our newborn King! In your quiet time, immerse your heart in the knowledge of all that GOD gave up in order to become man and live amongst us. As humans we can't even take it in! Yet He gave it up willingly. For you and for me. If that's not love, then I don't know what is.

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him to find her."

Yes. Amen.

We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19 NIV

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love this quote. I wish young women had this view. The right questions regarding those who may be potential spouses go unasked. One of our first questions should be 'does this person love God with all his heart, mind and soul.
Have a great Thursday.

Dawn said...

Beautiful! And so true about how much God gave up to become a man. What a sacrifice. What a blessing.