Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

Can you believe it? I know I can't...

My blog is one year old today! To God be all the glory...this was His idea after all.

I think it's time for a prezzie, don't you? From me, to you I mean!

So everyone who posts a comment now through midnight Sunday, July 5th, is eligible. What is the prize, you ask? Well, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?! I'll draw a name Monday morning and will announce the birthday gift recipient in my Music Monday post!

Good luck! And thank you for being such loyal readers for the past year. You know who you are - even those of you who never post a comment...! God bless you all.

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:13

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I am happy I found you, and happy that you are progressing as you are in this lonely journey.

Count me in - and congratulations!

Jody said...

Great idea Gigi, I'm coming upon a year too, the end of August I think, I will have to look. I think I will do the same. Been a long year hasn't it? Thinking of you today.

Greg said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday, Gigi! I confess I let my blog's b-day pass with nary a thought. :) But I did get caught up on some of your recent posts! :)

Jess said...

I didn't realize you had only been blogging a year....I'm happy you started and that we met though!

Please count me in to your contest!

Love, Jess

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha , I was blog hopping and found your blog, Happy Blogoversay. I just made two years, what a fun adventure and journey it has been. Here's to another year of blogging to you and I have enjoed my visit here as well.

Blessings Lorie