Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are you ready??!!


We're two verses into our A-Z Scripture Memorization Challenge being hosted by *She Sparkles and going for our third now!! How are you feeling?

I'll share how I'm feeling...uplifted, energized and READY FOR MORE!! The success of these past two verses has been monumental in affirming my belief that I CAN do this!! I WILL do this!!

So ~ a new verse will go up on my refrigerator tile today and I will begin the challenge of keeping three verses going! I'll also be thinking of something else to help me...another tool for my memorization tool belt! And you know I'll share it with you as soon as it comes to me!

Are you ready?! I know I am!! Here we go!! Our "C" verse is:

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10


Be sure to share tips, hints and how you're doing!! Remember ~ we're in this together!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

I love that scripture! I need my heart renewed every single day!