Monday, March 15, 2010

Jammin'

WinterJam '10 came to my area a couple of weeks ago and what a night it was!! It may have been frigidly cold outside (fuh-reeezing!) but inside it was warm, warm, warm! A couple thousand brothers and sisters in Christ ready to worship and fabulous Christian artists ready to lead that worship make for a beautiful evening for sure! Add the company of a good friend to the mix (who even sprung for dinner...thanks for the hotdog, JJ!) and it's truly special...

It was a great lineup; to name just a few - Sidewalk Prophets, New Song, Tenth Avenue North, Fireflight, Kutless and then this group of guys...


They've had some changes...Michael Tait replacing Peter Furler as the band's frontman. But one thing remains the same - they have a true heart for the Lord and LOVE to worship His name!! I first heard today's Music Monday selection live about 6 weeks ago and fell in love with it. So I was especially thankful to hear them perform it again. I hope you enjoy it too. The words just speak volumes to me about how our Savior loves us and wants to embrace us and accompany us along every step of our journey.


*Please scroll down and pause my player before watching video*






"When your world is darkest, I can still see..."

I can't begin to tell you how much comfort (and hope) those words hold for me! How about you? Have I told you that "hope" is my focus word for the year? It is...


I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NLT



*****************************************************************

Be sure and check back later today to see who won that fabulous Le Creuset baker!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Yes, it was a fabulous night and spending it with such good company made it even that much better!!

Dawn said...

Glad you had such an enjoyable time - I have not heard of any of those groups except Newsboys.

Hope - not my "word of the year" but definitely one that I need!

Have a great week, dear Gigi!

Anonymous said...

What a great focous to have for the year HOPE. Hope is contagious and inspires! Thanks for sharing Romans 15:13 it touched my heart today!