Friday, August 20, 2010

Crazy Love



Have you read it? No? Well, it's crazy good! And it's just sold 1,000,000 copies!! Yep, that was SIX zeroes...one MILLION copies!! Crazy, right?

And the author - Francis Chan - has donated every single penny made from the sale of Crazy Love to charity (the Isaiah 58 fund). That's walkin' the talk for Jesus!

So, if you haven't read it...I highly recommend it!

Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon. Isaiah 58:10 NLT

6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I haven't read it, but now I just might! I've seen it in the Christian bookstore but didn't know what it was about.

Gigi said...

Great Nancy Grayce ~ let me know what you think! I read it right when it came out and was so excited to learn it's gone "platinum," so to speak!

Dawn said...

I keep running across this recommendation - I'll have to check it out.

Gigi said...

I hope you do, Dawn! Be sure and let me know how you like it...

Putz said...

hey ole gal, i was over at our jesses and saw your comment and thought, you know i love gigi, so i ought to go over and let her know>>>>so hang in thre and maybe someday i can see all of you who are so special to me

Gigi said...

Hey Putz - I'm so glad you swung by! And yes, one day all of us blogging buddies will have a big old get-together...this side of Heaven or the next! What a party that will be, right?!!