Monday, April 26, 2010

Yep, every. single. time.

Happy Monday, everyone! I pray the sun came up and found you blessed this morning?!

Well, since it is Monday, you know what that means, right? Think music!

This isn't a new song...it's been around for a few years now. But I still love to hear it. And when I heard it recently, it was like I heard it anew. Ever had that happen to you before? Suddenly the words have new meaning for you? Yes, it was like that...

I realized exactly how true these words are in my life. How close I feel to my Savior; how faithful He's been in all His promises. And how much closer I feel to Him with every. single. breath. And that He IS a marvelous God. And I AM so in love with Him. Good feelings to have, I can tell you...


*Please scroll down and pause my player before watching video*





"wrapped in Your mercy, I wanna live and never leave..."

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved.
Ephesians 2:4-5 NIV

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That was a new one to me, but I love the words. Have a wonderful day!! And week!!

Jody said...

Happy Monday. Have a great week.

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hey Gigi:):)

I am soo happy for you, you are being filled with the joy of the Lord through His Spirit!:) I want to have that kind of love for Him too, that never wanes...:)

On another topic, I think it is ok if you want to keep me on your blog roll, I took my blog off of the google search engine i think, and changed the address, so I'm thinking the people I didn't want commenting on my blog will have a tough time finding me again.

Hope you have a blessed day, Gigi:)

katiegfromtennessee

Dawn said...

Here's the thing - I don't know how to add people to my blog roll - Kristen always has done that for me. But she's not blogging right now - I need to ask her to add quite a few - I just get all of you from my Favorites. Are you a follower?

Glad you enjoyed the trip!