Monday, November 2, 2009

Cry on my shoulder

My Beautiful Bride

You are never alone, My Beloved. When you hurt, I hurt, and it breaks My heart to watch you cry without Me. I am here with you, desiring to be the shoulder your tears fall on. I too walked the world broken, My love. We will work through any and all things together, My Bride. I can and will heal your broken heart. Call out my name, Jesus, in your dark hours, and I will hold you. Will you give Me a chance to love you back to life again? I promise that you will see the light of a new day and joy will come again.

Love,
Your Prince
Who will wipe away your tears

"He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21


My Prince of Peace

You truly are the love of my life and Your Bride is crying out to You now. Yes, come hold me while I cry. How it comforts my soul to have access to You anytime. I love knowing I am not alone in the dark. Thank you, My Prince, My Lord for reaching down from heaven with Your loving hand and wiping away my tears. Hold me until all is well with my soul again. Remind me when I hurt that you are just a prayer away.

Love,
Your Bride
Who longs to be in Your arms always

"But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears." Psalm 18:6


All excerpted from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd

No comments: