Thursday, August 20, 2009

GoD and DoG

Have you seen this? No? I hadn't either until yesterday...but I loved it and wanted to share.

Make sure you play the little video...

GoD and DoG



I have been blessed with many wonderful, loving canine companions in my life.

Right now I share my life with Lulu. She has come into my life at the perfect time. I am not surprised. God's timing is always perfect.

Has the Lord blessed your life with animals? I'd love to hear about them...maybe you could even post a picture on your blog so I could "meet" them...that would be wonderful. No blog? Send me a photo via email...with your permission I'll share your pet's photo here.

"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creeps on the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:25

Amen.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Loved this...and wow, aren't we in tune with our posts today!

Love, Jess

PS I hope your mom is doing better

Dawn said...

I love it! We have only had one dog during our marriage, and he was so special - Fritzie the dachschund. I have absolutely dozens of pictures because he was everywhere - just as Wendie sings. What a great inspiration she had. I'll send you a picture if I can get one scanned. He died on Valentine's Day the year my son was 19 on the 13th. We were so glad he waited one more day to go to sleep and not wake up. He is buried in our yard, though you're not technically supposed to do that in our town.

I am so glad the hummingbirds could bring you some enjoyment today. They are noisy little creatures for sure - like my little grand twins!

nitewrit said...

Gigi,

That was a cute video. My dog, Tucker, passed away this pass April. If you'd like to see some pictures of him go to the April posts on my Blog and the one called, "Tribute to Tucker". It's a little video I put together for him.

As a family where my two daughters are VetTechs in two different animal shelters and my wife is retired from the Humane Association, we do tend to have animals. We have several cats.

Larry E.

Greg said...

Alas, the only pets I've ever had lived in glass tanks. Some were even honored with a porcelain interment. ;)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I have 2 cats, one of which is 17 - Candy, my old lady kitty. Dolly is 3. I also have an ancient zebra finch, Ed. He's the male of a pair that I promised my Mama I'd keep for her after she died. The female, Ralph, died several years ago but Ed keep plugging along, bless him.

I'm an animal lover and would have many more pets if my budget and my landlord would allow it. ;-)

Happy new week, Gigi.

Love and hugs,

Diane