Monday, April 27, 2009

Waiting on the Lord

Yep...I'm still waiting, still praying. Still listening for that small, still Voice.

As I sat watching the Dove Awards Thursday night, I knew this song would be today's Music Monday selection. I think you'll see why...

**Remember to scroll down and pause my player before clicking the link**










Revelation ~ Third Day

I do have to say though, that contrary to the song lyrics - my faith is not gone. Oh my...I can't imagine where I would be today...how my Sweet Hubby and I would have gotten through his diagnosis, illness and homegoing without our Precious Savior. I know beyond a shadow that my God loves me and that He has a perfect plan for me. And I'll be listening...waiting for Him to share it with me. Lord, give me a revelation.

"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary." Isaiah 40:31

4 comments:

Dawn said...

With that willing spirit, I know He will! He can't help but need you.

Jody said...

Continue in His Word He always speaks. Have a beautiful day.

Tamela's Place said...

Hello gigi,

I have that cd. it is one of my favorites. Yes Lord give your people who call unto you a revelation that will bring strength and great expectation!

Tamela :)

Jess said...

Yes ma'am you do have faith...lord only knows just how much you have had to have through all this...i can't even imagine...

jobs going good...just tired and trying to get sick...taking antibiotics to ward it off...lol

Love you dearie...
Jess