Monday, December 15, 2008

Feeling the love

I have such awesome friends! Today I traveled to Williamsburg to receive a facial from a fellow Master Esthetician friend. She pampered me to the max and I felt like a new woman when I got up from the table.

When I got home, a package was awaiting me from another friend (also an Esthetician) in Ireland. Inside I found this:


I can't wait to read it and listen to the CD. The card accompanying it brought me to tears...

"My dearest Gigi,
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and look forward to a wonderful New Year full of hope, happiness and love. Thank you for being such an inspirational friend and for truly being a mirror of God to me."

I am so richly blessed...

"Dear friends, we are now God's children, but what we are to be in the future has not yet been fully revealed. We know that if Christ reappears we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is." 1 John 3:2

No comments: